Vakantie op maat in de Toscaanse Egeïsche kust
Vakantie op maat in de Toscaanse Egeïsche kust
NOTE: BETWEEN 16.6 AND 7.9 ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES ONLY WEDNESDAYS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
Services included in the basic Residence rate:
- initial and final cleaning with bed and bathroom linen
- 1 cleaning with change of towels every 8 nights of stay
- rollaway (1,77x76 cm) for child 3-12 years old on request (only in Montecristo, Capraia and Elba)
- Wifi connection
- private unsupervised parking lot of the resort
- use of the pools and jacuzzis
- freely accessible private beach (not equipped)
- entertainment throughout the day and in the evening with sports and game activities
- access to the Mini Club and Teen Club 3-18 years old
- use of tennis courts
- Shuttle service on the resort's grounds
BUFFET BREAKFAST: 12,00 euro per person per day
BUFFET LUNCH: 19,00 euro per person per day
BUFFET DINNER: 29,00 euro per person per day
Prices per person per day, including water.
Discount children 0-2,99 years 100%; Children 3-11,99 years 50%
New in 2019: Non-Stop Buffet Service - Breakfast from 07.30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. and Lunch 10:45 am to 2.00 p.m.
Supplements for extra services (on request):
- Beach Service (1 beach umbrella and 2 sunbeds, from 2nd row): 25,00 euro per day, 35,00 euro per day from 06 July to 24 August, except 3-18 August euro 40,00 per day. Includes 1 beach towel for each adult only.
- First row supplement: euro 10,00 per day
- Additional beach towel € 5.00 per rental
- Change of bed linen € 7.00 per person
- Change of towels in the bathroom € 5.00 per set (3 towels)
- Daily cleaning Montecristo € 25,00, Pianosa, Capraia and Lodge Tent € 30.00 - Elba € 40,00
- Camping Cot with first supply of linen: € 5,00 per day (on request and subject to availability)
- Highchair or Stroller: €4,00 per day (on request and subject to availability)
Baby equipment (babyphone, toilet seat, bathtub, bottle warmer,
changing table, baby pouch): € 2,00 per day (on request and subject to
MINIMUM STAY & FIXED ARRIVALS
3 nights: 8 June to 5 July and 25 August - 14 September
7 nights: 6 July - 24 August
Arrival and departure only on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 June to 14 September
Compulsory not included charge to be paid at arrival: City tax of € 1,50 per night per person above 12 years old
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
CHECK IN from 4,00 PM with luggage delivery
CHECK OUT until 10,00 AM.
We do not provide personalised luggage service at check out. Luggage delivery is done through the internal shuttle at stops.
Check in requirements: according to Italian law (Art. 6 Law 17 May 1983, 217) managers of hotel facilities cannot accomodate individuals, regardless of age, who do not provide identity card or other appropriate document certifying their identity as required by current regulations.
Guarantee Deposit/Caution Money
A credit card or a cash deposit of € 150,00 will be required upon arrival as a damage guarantee.
Chalets or Lodge Tent will be assigned upon arrival. It is not possible to assign rooms in advance.
Paradu Tuscany EcoResort takes guests health at heart!We have chosen to equip ourselves with a defibrillator, a medial devise which restores heartbeat, located in the beach-pools area. Our staff has carried out first aid and fire prevention courses and can operate in case of emergency. A Doctor is available for guests for 1 hour per day 6 days a week.
PETS NOT ALLOWED.
PARADÙ CANCELLATION PENALTY COVERAGE
With our PARADÙ CANCELLATION PENALTY COVERAGE you are financially covered in the unfortunate event you are forced to cancel your stay. Should a booked stay be cancelled, cancellation penalties can be redeemed in accordance with EU standards through this coverage supplement which you can purchase at the cost of € 10,00 per day per room. The total payment of the coverage fee must be made together with the booking confirmation deposit.
PARADÙ CANCELLATION PENALTY COVERAGE protects in case of:
• Unexpected serious illness of the insured guest, its children, parents or grandparents
• Serious accident suffered by the insured guest, its children, parents or grandparents
• Significant damage or theft to the guest's property (house or apartment) necessitating his/her presence
Medical and/or criminal events leading to coverage claims must be confirmed in writing by the attending physician or by the involved authorities. The PARADÙ CANCELLATION PENALTY COVERAGE reimburses only in case of cancellation of the entire stay and cannot be applied to no shows, late arrivals or early departures, whichever their cause.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO PARADÙ CANCELLATION PENALTY COVERAGE
1. Fill in the DOWNLOADABLE SUBSCRIPTION FORM in all its parts, including credit card details for the payment, and send it to the Booking Office by mail at email@example.com or by fax at: +39 0565 778550
2. If you prefer to pay the coverage amount by bank transfer please attach a copy of the bank draft
Paradù Tuscany Ecoresort