The buffet restaurant “La Pagoda” is embraced by the Paradù’s fragrant and lush pine wood, along the Etruscan Coast. The restaurant expresses this holiday resort’s values with passion and care. Excellent food, great care over product quality, environmental protection and the wellness that comes from a healthy diet, equally suitable for wine & food lovers, sports enthusiasts and children.
When you enter the restaurant, you are greeted by a buffet of hors d’oeuvres, salads, pasta, meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, in a journey through traditional and innovative, Italian and international cuisine.
A good breakfast is what you need to start your day in the right way! At the morning buffet you will find a wide choice of croissants, cakes, fruits, yoghurt, milk, coffee, freshly squeezed fruit juices and much more. From breakfast to dinner all the ingredients are carefully chosen with a preference for a short supply chain and organic farming and, when possible, zero km. You’ll love the location, too: you can eat in the bright indoor dining-rooms, or take your seat outside on the terrace, where the sun’s heat is mitigated by the fronds of the pine and ilex trees. During the holidays it is possible to organize the day last minute: for this reason, you can choose directly on the spot, also on a daily basis, according to your programs and needs, whether to use the buffet restaurant, with no need to book a table.
If you prefer to plan your holiday in detail since the beginning, you can book the buffet meals together with the stay.
Every week special theme dinners to discover unique flavours from Tuscany to the East.
• Breakfast: 7:30am – 10:45am
• Lunch: 12:30am – 2:00pm
• Dinner: 7:00pm – 9:30pm
opening hours may vary based on seasonality
Prices: (per person per meal)
• Breakfast: 14,00 euro adults; 9,00 euro children 3-11,99 years old
• Lunch: 22,00 euro adults; 13,00 euro children 3-11,99 years old
• Dinner: 32,00 euro adults; 18 euro children 3-11,99 years old
• Children reduction 0-2,99 years old 100%
• high chairs available subject to availability
• buffet corner for children during dinner
• tables not assigned, subject to availability
• during reservation process meals must be purchased for the entire stay and for all paying guests